Supporting Links are offering a course on Tuesday 28th June, 19.30-21.30 for parents/carers of children with ASD or ADHD who are suffering with anxiety and stress.
Run by highly experienced facilitators, counsellors and parenting practitioners, this online workshop will help parents to understand:
- The difference between stress and anxiety.
- Understanding anxiety related conditions amongst young people with ASD and/or ADHD.
- How to spot the non-verbal signs of stress.
- Common triggers amongst neurodiverse children.
- What an anxious child needs to feel safe and how to provide this.
- Strategies to engage with an anxious or stressed child.
- The early warning signs of mental health problems
Places can be booked below.