Family Lives are offering a weekly online group to the parents of children with ASD or ADHD (flyer attached) which aims to give parents support to help their children become happier and more confident.
The sessions are running on a Thursday evening from 7pm-9pm, starting on 11th November and ending on 16th December.
Sessions will cover :
* ADHD – a whole-family issue
* Understanding your child’s behaviour
* Helping your child manage their feelings and outbursts
* Balancing support of siblings
* Learning new parenting strategies to address challenging behaviour and to make a difference in your family life
If you would like to join the group, you can make a self-referral using this link: Family Lives Referral Form. Alternatively, I am happy to support with making referrals. You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org