Please find below a flyer and referral form for the online Parenting Group: ‘Bringing up confident children – for the parents of children with ADHD/ASD’
The course will be taking place: Thursday 16th September to 21st October 9.30am to 11.30am.
The programme provides support, information and resources to parents/carers and adult family members so they can help their child reach their full potential.
Sessions will cover the following:
* ADHD – a whole-family issue
* Understanding your child’s behaviour
* Helping your child manage their feelings and outbursts
* Balancing support of siblings
* Learning new parenting strategies to address challenging behaviour and to make a difference in your family life
Family Lives accept self-referrals as well as those from professionals. If you would like any help in making a referral, or you would like me to make a referral, please do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com