There are a few dates to remind you about and some changes of dates so please be aware of these:
– Friday 18th March is Open Morning where you can come and see the school in action!
– Friday 18th March is also The SPA Race Night, watch out for details of this coming out soon!
– Wednesday 23rd March we have the music concert, showcasing the work of children during their instrumental music lessons in school.
– The school is closed Friday 25th March and Monday 28th March for Easter.
– The Easter holidays start on Monday 4th April 2016 and pupils return to school on Tuesday 19th April 2016.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE MOVING SPORTS DAY!
Sports Day will now be held on Wednesday 18th May. KS1 in the morning and KS2 in the afternoon. The reserve date will be Friday 20th May
I am sure you will be delighted to hear that Mrs Tite is expecting a baby in July. We will be advertising for a teacher to cover her maternity leave and as soon as there is any news I will, of course, let you know. I am sure you will join me in congratulating Mr & Mrs Tite on this wonderful news.
Thank you for your continued support with the pre-ordering of lunch forms. Please remember they are sent home on a Tuesday and MUST be returned by Thursday to your child’s teacher!
Don’t forget we are holding an E-safety evening tomorrow 25th February 2016 at 7.30. If you haven’t ordered a seat just let the office know you are coming! We hope this will be very useful.
Please remember if you have any concerns about your child at school, do not hesitate to come in to see me. I look forward to seeing you in school in the very near future.