To register your team for free in the Schools Fantasy Football League, here are step by step instructions.
1. Go to: www.schoolsfl.com and click the Register tab (just above where it says “Free to play”)
2. Under where it says “Hello! You are 30 seconds away from setting up your Schools Fantasy League team”, fill in all the boxes.
Parents – for Date of Birth may I suggest you just enter 01/01/1990. (They have made this a mandatory box for some reason and you may not wish to divulge your actual DOB)
3. IGNORE the boxes under "Now the boring stuff for teachers"
4. Tick the box under the Legal heading. Feel free to read the Term and Conditions first.
5. Click the big “Register” button at the bottom
6. The screen changes and you can now build your team. You can either select players yourself or just click “Auto Select Team” and your team will be built automatically. You can make unlimited transfers (moving players in and out) from now until the league starts on 18 October. Then you can make only 5 a month.
7. In the Grey box above your team “Choose a team name……”, type in your team name (appropriate names please or your team may not be approved to join the league)
8. Choose a player to be captain. Click the red C (to the right of your goalkeeper) and a drop down list of your players appears. Click on the name of the player you wish to make captain. Captains score double points!
9. IMPORTANT – now SAVE your team by pressing the green Save button
10. Click the “My Leagues” red box (above your team name)
11. You will enter your team into two leagues. One for the whole William Ransom school league table and the other for the respective YEAR (not class) you are in.
12. Enter the WR whole school league PIN number : 2891300, in the yellow box and click search
13. “William Ransom – ALL” appears – click on the name
14. You will then see the names of other teams already in the William Ransom – ALL League table
15. You MUST now click the yellow box “Join League”
16. It will now show “Chairman : Mr Hankin”, and just under that in the light blue box, “Your request to join the league is pending”. The yellow box now says “Pending…..”.
17. This sends a notification to Mr Hankin, for him to accept you into the William Ransom – ALL league.
18. NOW Click the “My Leagues” red box above your team name, once again.
19. Select from the list below the correct PIN number for the YEAR (NOT class) you are in and type this into the yellow box and click search.
Year 1 and Reception : 4780821 = William Ransom – Year 1 and R
Year 2 : 3886795 = William Ransom – Year 2
Year 3 : 6173374 = William Ransom – Year 3
Year 4 : 7241840 = William Ransom – Year 4
Year 5 : 3214994 = William Ransom – Year 5
Year 6 : 1119168 = William Ransom – Year 6
Parents/Teachers/Governors : 1319695 = William Ransom – Parents/Teachers/Governors
Ex-Pupils : 8598269 = William Ransom – Ex Pupils
(please use this for brothers/sisters etc not at William Ransom school)
21. The appropriate league name appears – click on the name.
22. You will then see the names of other teams already in that league.
23. You MUST now click the yellow box “Join League”.
24. It will now show “Chairman : Mr Hankin”, and just under that in the light blue box, “Your request to join the league is pending”. The yellow box now says “Pending…..”.
25. This sends a notification to Mr Hankin, for him to accept you into that league.
26. You have now finished setting up your team and linking them to the leagues.
27. Mr Hankin will accept you into the leagues (please allow 48 hours).
Don’t forget you can go in and change any number of players in your team up until the 18 October, then you are restricted to 5 a month.
Any problems, please contact Mr Hankin on firstname.lastname@example.org. (please do not contact the school).