Supporting Links are offering an online course for parents/carers of children with diagnosed or suspected ASD or ADHD on Wednesday 13th July, 9.30-11.30am.
Run by highly experienced facilitators, counsellors and parenting practitioners, this online workshop will help parents to understand:
- The difference between healthy & unhealthy anger.
- The pattern that anger often takes and how to spot the non-verbal signs early.
- Their own and their children’s triggers.
- Techniques that reduce escalation of angry and aggressive behaviour and when to use them.
- How to respond safely to a child in meltdown, keeping themselves, their child and siblings safe.
- Where to access further help and support.
If you would like to book a place on this course, you can do so below: