Winter Wonderland is fast approaching and the school could really do with your help. Donations, donations, donations!
We are looking for the following:
• Bottles, tins, cans & jars for the tombola
• Brand new or second hand toys
• Soft toys for the tombola
• Unwanted gift sets
In addition, the secret present room is in need of:
• Jam jars (and lots of them!) – with or without lids
• Organza bags
• New Packets of seeds and plant pots
• New Miniature sewing kits (the kind you get from hotels)
• Cans of spray paint (even if there’s only a little leftover)
• Any unwanted art and craft supplies
• Old Christmas cards
• NEW Hotel toiletries, shower caps, etc.
• NEW Sewing kits and shoe care kits
• Unwanted NEW objects from party bags
• Unwanted NEW small books, colouring pencils, etc. from bedroom sort-outs
• NEW make-up, nail varnish, lip balms, toiletries gift sets
• Toys that you get free with comics/ magazines
• Eye masks/ socks/ toiletries from flights
• NEW golf balls, tennis balls, balls of wool…
• NEW hair bands, combs, clips
• NEW pet toys/ bowls/ treats
If you would like to be involved in the Secret Present Room magic please pop into school and let the office know or catch a member of the SPA.
It’s thanks to your generous donations that the Winter Wonderland is such a successful and fun event every year. If you can spare any of the above, then please leave them in the basket marked SPA donations in the reception lobby. Regrettably we are not able to accept any more second hand books. Although we greatly appreciate them, we have found that charity shops will no longer accept any donations that we have been unable to sell. We already have too many and we have run out of space to store any more. We hate to turn any donations away, especially books, but unfortunately we have no other choice at the present time.
Finally if you would like to have your own stall to sell your wares at Winter Wonderland, then please let us know.
Thank you for all your continuing support,